flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: emit partial state in window (streaming)
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 13:06:59 GMT
Hi Luis,

Can you try to comment the whole final windowing and see if this is works?
This includes the following lines:

  .windowAll(TumblingEventTimeWindows.of(Time.of(windowTime, timeUnit)))
  .trigger(new PartialWindowTrigger<>(partialWindowTime, timeUnit, windowTime, timeUnit))
  .apply(creator.create(), windowAllFold, windowAllMerge);

An additional note is that I would go for registering an event time timer at the onEventTime

instead of checking the timestamp on the onElement(). This is because with your implementation,
in order to fire a computation, you always have to wait for an element outside the partial
window interval to arrive.

Cheers,
Kostas