flink-user mailing list archives

From limbo <468137...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Monitoring
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 03:35:47 GMT
Hi,

I have the same problem, I think the reason is that the consumer of flink use the low level
API,
and when I type the group name in manager url I can get the lag of the flink consumer, like
this:

http://your_manager_url/clusters/<kafka_name>/consumers/<consumer_name>/topic/<topic_name>/type/ZK
<http://your_manager_url/clusters/%3Ckafka_name%3E/consumers/%3Cconsumer_name%3E/topic/%3Ctopic_name%3E/type/ZK>

> 在 2016年11月8日,上午5:12,Daniel Santos <dsantos@cryptolab.net> 写道:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have been using that setup.
> From my understanding, if one desires to see the offset being consumed by Flink on KafkaManger,
one has to set it up with zookeeper. On 0.9 it will only serve as a view of progress.

> Basically what's mandatory on 0.8 is optional on 0.9, and for viewing purposes only.

> Best Regards,
> Daniel Santos
>
> On November 7, 2016 7:13:54 PM GMT+00:00, Vinay Patil <vinay18.patil@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am monitoring Kafka using KafkaManager for checking offset lag and other Kafka metrics,
however I am not able to see the  consumers when I use FlinkKafkaConsumer , for console-consumer
it shows them in the Consumers list.