flink-user mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Affetti <lorenzo.affe...@polimi.it>
Subject Re: Programmatically abort checkpoint
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 20:03:18 GMT
Yes, I mean aborting the checkpoint alignment directly from an operator.
This is because I am introducing an operator that performs some asynchronous stuff that also
involves side effects on its internal state.
I wanted to abort a checkpoint directly from that operator if a barrier comes in while I’m
performing that asynchronous job.

Is the only way to use your code in master and send a DeclineCheckpoint message?

Thank you,

Lorenzo Affetti

On 11 Nov 2016, at 19:33, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org<mailto:sewen@apache.org>>