flink-user mailing list archives

From Hanna Prinz <hanna_pr...@yahoo.de>
Subject Flink Material & Papers
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:53:22 GMT
Guten Abend everyone,

I’m currently writing a term paper about Flink at the HTW Berlin and I wanted to ask you
if you can help with papers (or other material) about Flink. I could also come over to the
TU if someone's doing a lecture about Flink.

And now that I’m writing you: I accidentally ran into this guide when I wanted to implement
a demo for my presentation (which I know now is meant for development on the Flink Core):
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/internals/ide_setup.html#intellij-idea
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/internals/ide_setup.html#intellij-idea>
But anyway, I wanted to tell you that the Scala Compiler Plugin can’t be installed like
instructed because there’s no „Install Jetbrains Plugin…“ in the Dialog (see screenshot
attached).
I’m using IntelliJ IDEA 2016.2.5, Build #IU-162.2228.15, built on October 14, 2016 on macOS
10.12.1.

Many thanks in advance!
Cheers
Hanna