flink-user mailing list archives

From Renkai <gaelook...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JobManager shows TaskManager was lost/killed while TaskManger Process is still running and the network is OK.
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 09:50:46 GMT
The zookeeper related logs are loged by user codes,I finally find the reason
why the taskmanger was lost,that was I gave the taskmanager a big amount of
memory, the jobmanager identify the taskmanager is down during the
taskmanager in Full GC.Thanks for your help.

--
View this message in context: http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/JobManager-shows-TaskManager-was-lost-killed-while-TaskManger-Process-is-still-running-and-the-netwo-tp10329p10346.html