flink-user mailing list archives

From Sendoh <unicorn.bana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot see all events in window apply() for big input
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 16:43:58 GMT
Hi Till.

Thank you for suggesting. We know the timestamp is correct because another
Flink job is running with the three topics correctly. We also know the
operators work well before window apply() because we check the result before
window apply().

What currently I have a doubt is the necessary parallelisms for window
operation if reprocessing a skew input from Kafka because it works with
fewer events, and small topics always appear while big topics disappear.

Best,

Sendoh