flink-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Bussche <philipp.buss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink Metrics - InfluxDB + Grafana | Help with query influxDB query for Grafana to plot 'numRecordsIn' & 'numRecordsOut' for each operator/operation
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 06:07:53 GMT
Hi there,
I am using Graphite and querying it in Grafana is super easy. You just
select fields and they come up automatically for you to select from
depending on how your metric structure in Graphite looks like. You can also
use wildcards.
The only thing I had to do because I am also using containers to run my
Flink components was to define a rather static naming for jobmanager and
task managers so that I wouldn't have to many new entities in my graphs when
I restart especially my task manager containers.
Thanks
Philipp

--
View this message in context: http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Flink-Metrics-InfluxDB-Grafana-Help-with-query-influxDB-query-for-Grafana-to-plot-numRecordsIn-numRen-tp9775p9847.html