flink-user mailing list archives

From Anchit Jatana <development.anc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink Metrics - InfluxDB + Grafana | Help with query influxDB query for Grafana to plot 'numRecordsIn' & 'numRecordsOut' for each operator/operation
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 00:48:44 GMT
I've set the metric reporting frequency to InfluxDB as 10s. In the
screenshot, I'm using Grafana query interval of 1s. I've tried 10s and more
too, the graph shape changes a bit but the incorrect negative values are
still plotted(makes no difference).

Something to add: If the subtasks are less than equal to 30, the same query
yields correct results. For subtask index > 30 (for my case being 50) it
plots junk negative and poistive values.

Regards,
Anchit

--
View this message in context: http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Flink-Metrics-InfluxDB-Grafana-Help-with-query-influxDB-query-for-Grafana-to-plot-numRecordsIn-numRen-tp9775p9819.html