flink-user mailing list archives

From Santlal J Gupta <Santlal.Gu...@bitwiseglobal.com>
Subject HivePartitionTap is not working with cascading flink
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 06:43:31 GMT
Hi,

I am new to flink, I have created cascading job and used FlinkFlowConnector. I have used HivePartitionTap
 to create partition, but it fails and gives SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationExceptio n and
AlreadyExistsException. I had posted question on Cascading user group, but I have not got
solution of it.

For more you can view cascading user group link:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cascading-user/PqyT9SLDQyk

Thanks
Santlal J Gupta

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential information and is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) only. Any views or opinions presented or implied are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BitWise. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying,
forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action whatsoever in reliance on the contents
of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the electronic message and any attachments.BitWise
does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachments. ********************************************************************************************