flink-user mailing list archives

From Zhangrucong <zhangruc...@huawei.com>
Subject re: About Sliding window
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 13:04:22 GMT
Hi Kostas:
Thank you for your rapid response!

My use-case is that :
For every incoming event, we want to age the out-of-date event , count the event in window
and send the result.

For example:
The events are coming as flowing:
[cid:image002.png@01D22401.7DD230E0]

We want flowing result:
[cid:image004.png@01D22402.EF14D4A0]

By the way, In StreamSQL API, in FILP11, It will realize row window. It seems that the function
of Slide Event-time row-window suits my use-case. Does data stream API  support row window?

Thanks !

发件人: Kostas Kloudas [mailto:k.kloudas@data-artisans.com]
发送时间: 2016年10月11日 19:38
收件人: user@flink.apache.org
主题: Re: About Sliding window

Hi Zhangrucong,

Sliding windows only support time-based slide.
So your use-case is not supported out-of-the-box.

But, if you describe a bit more what you want to do,
we may be able to find a way together to do your job using
the currently offered functionality.

Kostas

On Oct 11, 2016, at 1:20 PM, Zhangrucong <zhangrucong@huawei.com<mailto:zhangrucong@huawei.com>>