flink-user mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 22:05:06 GMT
I think Flink supports running on Windows, but developing against Flink on
Windows is something that we do not test. I have to admit that my knowledge
in that area is very limited, Fabian (ccd) is the goto person with that
topic.

Could you download the Flink binaries and try running the examples [1]
there to see whether that works?
If you have access to a Unix (virtual) machine could you try running from
an IDE there?

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.1/quickstart/setup_quickstart.html#start-a-local-flink-cluster