flink-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Ramón <a.ramonporto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc.JDBCInputFormat
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:47:34 GMT
Hello

I downloaded and compile your branch:
[image: Imágenes integradas 3]

And the error is the same:
[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

(I tested with SQuirreL and works OK)

*If you want any log / test , feel free to contact with me  ¡¡*¡

*Additional INFO:*
  Scala:  String = version 2.11.8

I created the template project with:

mvn archetype:generate                             \
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.flink            \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=flink-quickstart-scala   \
-DarchetypeVersion=1.1.2                       \
-DgroupId=org.apache.flink.quickstart          \
-DartifactId=flink-scala-project               \    -Dversion=0.1
                            \    -Dpackage=org.apache.flink.quickstart
         \    -DinteractiveMode=false

And the coded is attached:

> I will check it this nigth
>
> Thanks

>> I have opened a PR (https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2619). Would be
>> great if you could try it and comment if it solves you problem.
>>
>> Timo
>>
>> Am 10/10/16 um 17:48 schrieb Timo Walther:
>>
>> I could reproduce the error locally. I will prepare a fix for it.
>>
>> Timo
>>
>> Am 10/10/16 um 11:54 schrieb Alberto Ramón:
>>
>> It's from Jun and Unassigned   :(
>> Is There a Workarround?
>>
>> I'm will try to contact with the reporter , Martin Scholl )

>>> I think you already found the correct issue describing your problem (
>>> FLINK-4108). This should get higher priority.
>>>
>>> Timo
>>>
>>> Am 09/10/16 um 13:27 schrieb Alberto Ramón:
>>>

>>> After solved some issues, I connected with Kylin, but I can't read data
>>>
>>> import org.apache.flink.api.scala._import org.apache.flink.api.java.io.jdbc.JDBCInputFormatimport
org.apache.flink.api.table.Rowimport org.apache.flink.api.table.typeutils.RowTypeInfoimport
org.apache.flink.api.common.typeinfo.{BasicTypeInfo, TypeInformation}

>>> var stringColum: TypeInformation[Int] = createTypeInformation[Int]val DB_ROWTYPE
= new RowTypeInfo(Seq(stringColum))
>>> val inputFormat = JDBCInputFormat.buildJDBCInputFormat()
>>>   .setDrivername("org.apache.kylin.jdbc.Driver")
>>>   .setDBUrl("jdbc:kylin://172.17.0.2:7070/learn_kylin")
>>>   .setUsername("ADMIN")
>>>   .setPassword("KYLIN")
>>>   .setQuery("select count(distinct seller_id) as sellers from kylin_sales group
by part_dt order by part_dt")
>>>   .setRowTypeInfo(DB_ROWTYPE)
>>>   .finish()
>>>
>>>   val dataset =env.createInput(inputFormat)
>>> dataset.print()
>>>

>>> The error is:[image: Imágenes integradas 1]
>>>

>>> (I checked that queries and  config are correct with SQuirriel)
>>>
>>> (Isn't a connection problem, Because if I turn off database the error is different
"Reused Connection")

>>> Can you see a problem in my code? (I found  Flink 4108 unsolved issue,I don't
know if is related)

>>> BR, Alberto

object jdbc is not a member of package org.apache.flink.api.java.io