flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject org.apache.flink.core.fs.Path error?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:17:45 GMT
Hi,

I am running a program that is suppose to read a CSV file from the local disk (I am still
using Flink 1.1..i did not check if the situation is the same for 1.2). I am currently running
the test on a windows OS.
I am creating the path to the file e.g. "D:\\dir\\myfile.csv"
However, I see that the CSV reader converts this to a Path object from flink core

"val inputFormat = new TupleCsvInputFormat(new Path(path), rowDelim, fieldDelim, typeInfo)"
 In CSVTableSource

This ends up representing the initial path as an URI and changes \ to / resulting in ""D:/dir/myfile.csv"".
The problem is that this is never changed when the file is actually open and accessed which
leads to an error.

...not sure if signaling this error here is the best place or if I should have used some other
media..

Best regards,

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Senior Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com<mailto:radu.tudoran@huawei.com>
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended