flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Task and Operator Monitoring via JMX / naming
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2016 09:52:47 GMT
Hello Philipp,

the relevant names are stored in the OperatorMetricGroup/TaskMetricGroup
classes in flink-runtime.

The name for a task is extracted directly from the
TaskDeploymentDescriptor in TaskManagerJobMetricGroup#addTask().
The name for a streaming operator that the metric system uses is set in
AbstractStreamOperator#setup() and is derived
from the task name.

Regards,
Chesnay