flink-user mailing list archives

From drystan mazur <drystan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Csv data stream
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 20:08:59 GMT
HelloI am reading a csv file with flink 1.1.2 the file loads and runs but
printi= ng shows nothing ?      TupleCsvInputFormat oilDataIn;
TupleTypeInfo<Tuple9&lt;String,String,String,
String,String,String,                      String,String,String>>
oildataTypes;      BasicTypeInfo[] types =3D
{BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeIn=fo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,

BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO=,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,

BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO=,BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO};

oildataTypes =3D new TupleTypeInfo<>(types);      oilDataIn =3D new
TupleCsvInputFormat<>(oilPath,"\n",",",oildataTypes=);      oilDataStream
=3D env.createInput(oilDataIn,new TupleTypeInfo(Tuple9.= class, types));
oilDataStream.print();env.execute("Flink Java API Skeleton");The code runs
ok I just wanted to view the datastream what I am doing wrong=  ?Thanks