flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Administration of running jobs
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 10:09:25 GMT
Hi Marek,

You can use the RemoteExecutionEnvironment to submit a job programatically
to a Flink cluster.

there is also some ongoing work to programatically control submitted jobs:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4272. But for now you would
probably need to hack something using the JobManager's REST APIs.

Regards,
Robert