flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Best way to trigger dataset sampling
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:25:24 GMT
Hi Max,
actually I have a jar containing sampling jobs and I need to collect
results from a client.
I've tried to use ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment but I fear
that it's not the right way to do that because
I just need to tell the cluster the main class and the parameters to run
the job (and where the jar file is on HDFS).

Best,
Flavio