flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Events B33/35 in Parallel Streams Diagram
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:36:16 GMT
Hi Neil,

"B" only refers to the key-part of the record, the number is the timestamp
(as you assumed out). The payload of the record is not displayed in the
figure. So B35 and B31 are two different records with identical key.
The keyBy() operation sends all records with the same key to the same
subtask.

Does that answer you question?

Best, Fabian