flink-user mailing list archives

From Maximilian Bode <maximilian.b...@tngtech.com>
Subject Re: Daily/hourly TumblingEventTimeWindows
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:52:27 GMT
I have just noticed that this is exactly what it currently does. Reading the docs I assumed
all windows would be of the same size.

> Am 22.09.2016 um 13:35 schrieb Maximilian Bode <maximilian.bode@tngtech.com>:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> is there an easy way to implement a tumbling event time window that tumbles at a certain
time? Examples could be daily or hourly (tumbling at exactly 00:00, 01:00, 02:00 etc.) windows.

> So in particular, for a daily window, the first window would be shorter than the rest,
tumble at midnight and after that it would basically be the same as a regular 24h TumbilngEventTimeWindow.