flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 回复:Re: fromParallelCollection
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 09:03:18 GMT
Hi,

you have to implement a class that extends
"org.apache.flink.util.SplittableIterator". The runtime will ask this
class for multiple "java.util.Iterator"s over your split data. How you
split your data and how an iterator looks like depends on your data and
implementation.

If you need more help, you should show us some examples of your data.

Timo

--
Freundliche Grüße / Kind Regards

Timo Walther