flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject SQL / Tuple question
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:53:56 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create an sql statement that is suppose to return a string and and integer

Mytable.sql("select mystringfield,myintfield .... )

I am trying to give the typefinormation as a class to the

TypeInformation<Tuple2<String, Long>> tpinf = new TypeHint<Tuple2<String,
Long>>(){}.getTypeInfo();

.toDataStream( , tpinf.getTypeClass() )

However I get the following error shown below.
Can someone give me an example of some working tuples for this case.

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.flink.api.common.functions.InvalidTypesException: Tuple
needs to be parameterized by using generics.
     at