flink-user mailing list archives

From jaxbihani <jagad...@helpshift.com>
Subject Re: Problem with CEPPatternOperator when taskmanager is killed
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 04:54:35 GMT

@Frank : Thanks.
I verified changing that and it works fine.  (I still need to copy the user
jar to the lib dir which ideally shouldn't be required but I think that is
because of userCodeClassLoader() related problem. Will look into that)
About implementation I feel instead of initializing priority queue with 1
when numberPriorityQueueEntries=0. We should have a  condition check that if
numberPriorityQueueEntries > 1 then only perform the next processing
(creating priority queue object and deserialization calls in a loop) as
numberPriorityQueueEntries=0 means nothing needs to be done in restoreState.

@Fabian:
I can add a patch for it but as Frank found the resolution it is his call to
decide.