flink-user mailing list archives

From amir bahmanyari <amirto...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How can I prove ....
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 19:39:09 GMT
Thanks Stephan.I dont see a "graph" in JM's  "Dashboard" when I click on the running job...I
see a box like below with Parallelism  = 512 which is what I have set as the parallelism
degree in my code:options.setParallelism(512); Does this mean the cluster is now fully running
on its max capacity?

Interesting enough, there is no change in Send/Received columns of the Running slots in the
servers below: all zeros all the time...But, its says "Running" as per each server's configured
slots which totals to 512. Just no dynamic data being presented here although the data is
actually being processed for sure.Shouldnt they dynamically change as data is being processed?

Thanks+regardsAmir-

      From: Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org>
 To: user@flink.apache.org; amir bahmanyari <amirtousa@yahoo.com>
Cc: Felix Dreissig <f30@f30.me>
 Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 2:18 AM
 Subject: Re: How can I prove ....

You do not need to create any JSON.
Just click on "Running Jobs" in the UI, and then on the job. The parallelism is shown as a
number in the boxes of the graph.
On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 6:28 PM, amir bahmanyari <amirtousa@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Felix.Interesting. I tried to create the JASON but didnt work  according to the sample
code I found in docs.There is a way to get the same JASON from the command line.Is there an
example?Thanks+regardsAmir-