flink-user mailing list archives

From Lohith Samaga M <Lohith.Sam...@mphasis.com>
Subject Re: How to share text file across tasks at run time in flink.
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:45:47 GMT
Hi
May be you could use Cassandra to store and fetch all such reference data.  This way the reference
data can be updated without restarting your application.

Lohith

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Baswaraj Kasture wrote ----

Thanks Kostas !
I am using DataStream API.

I have few config/property files (key vale text file) and also have business rule files (json).
These rules and configurations are needed when we process incoming event.
Is there any way to share them to task nodes from driver program ?
I think this is very common use case and am sure other users may face similar issues.

+Baswaraj

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Kostas Kloudas <k.kloudas@data-artisans.com<mailto:k.kloudas@data-artisans.com>>