flink-user mailing list archives

From Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink WebUI on YARN behind firewall
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:52:27 GMT
I decided it made the most sense to open up a new thread.

I am running Flink on a cluster behind a firewall.  Things seem to be
working fine, but when I access the YARN web-ui and click on the flink
application-ui, i get the jobmanager ui, but it is broken.

It is a broken link to a flink image and
[image: Apache Flink Dashboard]Apache Flink Dashboard

   -  Overview
   -  Running Jobs
   -  Completed Jobs
   -  Task Managers
   -  Job Manager
   -  Submit new Job

but none of the links work, no images no pretty formatting.  does anyone
have a quick idea why this would be?  I found
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201511.mbox/%3CCAGr9p8B_aKhbjLqVQQUZeO_eSz6P=eWKP+Kg1sQ65SB0npsX2Q@mail.gmail.com%3E

but that seems to be more related to running jobs than accessing the UI

any help would be appreciated

tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*