flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.1.1: JobManager config endpoint no longer supplies port
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:04:59 GMT
Hey Shannon! I just took a look at the code and it looks like the
Flink REST handler for the config did _not_ change since last year. It
could be that somehow the config is loaded differently. Can you verify
that using the same config with Flink 1.0 and Flink 1.1 the port is
printed correctly and as 0? I will look into it as well.

The JAR uploading issue is a separate one, correct?