flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using RabbitMQ Sinks
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 14:48:39 GMT
Hi Paul,

the example in the code is outdated, StringToByteSerializer has probably
been removed quite a while ago. I'll update the documentation once we
figured out the other problem you reported.
What's the exception you are getting?

Regards,
Robert

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Paul Joireman <paul.joireman@physiq.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> The documentation describing the use of RabbitMQ as a sink gives the
> following example:
>

> RMQConnectionConfig connectionConfig = new RMQConnectionConfig.Builder().setHost("localhost").setPort(5000).setUserName(..).setPassword(..).setVirtualHost("/").build();stream.addSink(new
RMQSink<String>(connectionConfig, "hello", new StringToByteSerializer()));