flink-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Ge Wu <andrew.ge...@eniro.com>
Subject Re: Release notes 1.1.0?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 10:27:39 GMT
We wrote our own source. I noticed our back pressure changed from ok to high after relance().timeWindowAll(),
if there is no obvious change on that, the problem can be in our function after this.

> On 09 Aug 2016, at 12:10, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Which source are you using?
>
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Andrew Ge Wu <andrew.ge-wu@eniro.com <mailto:andrew.ge-wu@eniro.com>>
wrote:
> Hi Robert
>

> Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I’m one of the early birds.
> Yes, it is much slower, I’m not sure why, I copied slaves, masters, log4j.properties
and flink-conf.yaml directly from 1.0.3
> I have parallelization 1 on my sources, I can increase that to achieve the same speed,
but I’m interested to know why is that.

<http://flink.apache.org/news/2016/08/08/release-1.1.0.html>, http://flink.apache.org/blog/release_1.1.0-changelog.html
<http://flink.apache.org/blog/release_1.1.0-changelog.html>

>> What does the chart say? Are the results different? is Flink faster or slower now?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Robert
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Andrew Ge Wu <andrew.ge-wu@eniro.com <mailto:andrew.ge-wu@eniro.com>>
wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We found out there is a new stable version released: 1.1.0 but we can not find any
release note.
>> Do anyone know where to find it?
>>

>> We are experience some change of behavior, I’m not sure if it is related.
>>
>> <PastedGraphic-1.png>
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Andrew
>>
>> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally
privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail
address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message.