flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink JMX
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:46:33 GMT
Hello,

That you can't access JMX in 1.0.3 even though you set all the JVM JMX
options is unrelated to Flink. As such your JMX setup in general is broken.
Note that in order to remotely access JMX you usually have to set
"java.rmi.server.hostname" system-property on the host as well.

Regarding the reporter:

  * When you manually set all the JVM JMX properties you don't have to
    specify a port for the JMXReporter.
  * There is no "host" setting for the JMX reporter. Out of curiosity,
    what do you think setting it would do?

Please keep us updated about your progress.

Regards,
Chesnay