flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache siddhi into Flink
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 07:35:01 GMT
Hello Aparup,

could you provide more information about Siddhi? How mature is it; how
is the community? How does it compare to the Flink's CEP library?

How should this integration look like? Are you proposing to replace the
current CEP library, or will they co-exist with different use-cases for
each?

If we used Siddhi in Flink, how exactly would Flink's runtime be
involved in the processing?

Regards,
Chesnay