flink-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Ge Wu <andrew.ge...@eniro.com>
Subject Re: Release notes 1.1.0?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 09:50:53 GMT
Hi Robert

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I’m one of the early birds.
Yes, it is much slower, I’m not sure why, I copied slaves, masters, log4j.properties and
flink-conf.yaml directly from 1.0.3
I have parallelization 1 on my sources, I can increase that to achieve the same speed, but
I’m interested to know why is that.

Thanks!

Andrew

<http://flink.apache.org/news/2016/08/08/release-1.1.0.html>, http://flink.apache.org/blog/release_1.1.0-changelog.html
<http://flink.apache.org/blog/release_1.1.0-changelog.html>

> What does the chart say? Are the results different? is Flink faster or slower now?
>

> Regards,
> Robert
>
> On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Andrew Ge Wu <andrew.ge-wu@eniro.com <mailto:andrew.ge-wu@eniro.com>>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We found out there is a new stable version released: 1.1.0 but we can not find any release
note.
> Do anyone know where to find it?
>

> We are experience some change of behavior, I’m not sure if it is related.
>
> <PastedGraphic-1.png>
>
> Thanks
>

> Andrew
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally
privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail
address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message.