flink-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Richter <s.rich...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: How to get latest offsets with FlinkKafkaConsumer
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 12:44:11 GMT
Hi,

I think passing properties with setProperty("auto.offset.reset", "smallest“) to the Kafka
consumer should do what you want.

Best,
Stefan

> Am 05.08.2016 um 14:36 schrieb Mao, Wei <wei.mao@intel.com>:
>
> I am doing some performance tests with Flink (1.0.3 )+ Kafka (0.8.2.2). And I noticed
that when I restarted my Flink application, it reads records starting from the latest offset
that I consumed last time, but not the latest offsets of that topic in Kafka.