flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scala Table API with Java POJO
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 09:16:39 GMT
Ok, then I think I have no better solution than use the Table API of the
upcoming 1.1 release. The Table API has been completely rewritten and
the POJO support is now much better. Maybe you could try the recent 1.1
RC1 release.

Am 01/08/16 um 11:11 schrieb Dong-iL, Kim:
> I’ve tried like this, but not work.
>
> dataSet.as(‘id as ‘id, ‘amount as ‘amount)
>
> dataSet.as(‘id, ‘amount)
>
> dataSet.as(“id, amount”)
>
> thanks.
>
>> On Aug 1, 2016, at 6:03 PM, Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> I think you need to use ".as()" instead of "toTable()" to supply the field order.
>>
>> Am 01/08/16 um 10:56 schrieb Dong-iL, Kim:
>>> Hi Timo.
>>> I’m using scala API.
>>> There is no error with java API.
>>> my code snippet is this.
>>>
>>> dataSet.toTable
>>>                  .groupBy(“id")
>>>                  .select(‘id, ‘amount.sum as ‘amount)
>>>                  .where(‘amount > 0)
>>>                  .toDataSet[TestPojo]
>>>                  .print()
>>>
>>> Thanks.

to specify the order during the DataSet to Table conversion:

fields upon Table creation: Field order of input type PojoType<….> is not deterministic.