flink-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vijikar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Data Transfer between TM should be encrypted
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 21:08:22 GMT
Hi Stephan,
The dev work is almost complete except the Yarn mode deployment stuff that needs to be patched.
We are expecting to send a PR in a week or two.
RegardsVijay

    On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:39 AM, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org> wrote:

 Let me loop in Vijay, I think he is the one working on this and can probably give the best
estimate when it can be expected.
@vijay: For the SSL/TLS transport encryption - do you have an estimate for the timeline of
that feature?