flink-user mailing list archives

From Sendoh <unicorn.bana...@gmail.com>
Subject Contain topic name in the stream
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 08:58:46 GMT
Hi Flink users,

Would it be possible that the current kafka connector contain the topic name
in the stream (each event)?

For example, when reading a list of topics, we often want to count the
events in each topic which used keyBy().
I remember already saw the implementation mentioned somewhere, and it would
look like to join the configuration of Kafka connector with the data stream?
With this feature we can append static data to each event in the stream and
will be very useful?

Best,

Sendoh