flink-user mailing list archives

From vinay patil <vinay18.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Facing Issues while migrating to S3A
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 09:32:53 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing issues when I changed from S3n to S3A, I am using
hadoop-aws-2.7.2 and aws-java-sdk-1.7.4 as dependencies

Getting this error : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.apache.hadoop.io.nativeio.NativeIO$Windows.access
Tried to change the fs.s3.buffer.dir path but getting same error.

According to the documentation when I try to provide values in these
properties, it does not work and gives the credential exception:

<property>
  <name>fs.s3.awsAccessKeyId</name>
  <value></value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>fs.s3.awsSecretAccessKey</name>
  <value></value>
</property>

When I change these properties to fs.s3a.access.key and fs.s3a.secret.key it
accepts the credentials but gives the above exception.

Can you please guide me the correct way of migrating from S3n to S3A

P.S I have followed all the steps in the documentation.