flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How large a Flink cluster can have?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:41:18 GMT
Hi,

I think the reason why this information is not written anywhere is because
we don't know it either.
Alibaba seems to run a fork of Flink on "thousands of nodes" [1].

Maybe some of the production users on this mailing list can share some
information regarding this.

[1]
http://www.slideshare.net/HadoopSummit/improvements-to-flink-its-applications-in-alibaba-search