flink-user mailing list archives

From Debaditya Roy <roydca...@gmail.com>
Subject Parallelizing openCV libraries in Flink
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 08:33:56 GMT
Hello users,

I am currently doing a project in image processing with Open CV library.
Have anyone here faced any issue with parallelizing the library in flink? I
have written a code which is running fine on local environment, however
when I try to run it in distributed environment it writes (it was supposed
to write some result) in the sink files. I suspect that it is having
problem with reading the video file which I have supplied the source
directory.
Any comments and similar experience will be extremely helpful.

Warm Regards,
Debaditya