flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't access Flink Dashboard at 8081, running Flink program using Eclipse
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:39:54 GMT
Hi Biplob,

if you want to start the web interface from within your IDE, then you have
to create a local execution environment as Ufuk told you:

Configuration config = new Configuration();
config.setBoolean(ConfigConstants.LOCAL_START_WEBSERVER, true);

StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment(getP, config);

and you have to add the following dependency to your pom.xml:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
    <artifactId>flink-runtime-web_2.10</artifactId>
    <version>${flink.version}</version>
</dependency>

Cheers,
Till