flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to start tuning to prevent OutOfMemory
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 07:34:12 GMT
Hi Istvan,

are you running batch or streaming Flink jobs? It is often the
user-defined code that creates a lot of objects during runtime. Try to
get rid of object creation as much as possible, maybe also a library you
are using causes these issues. You might also reduce the size of network
buffers to free some memory.

Timo

--
Freundliche Grüße / Kind Regards