flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Flink - Once and once processing
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 18:46:06 GMT
Thanks Konstantin.
Just to clarify - unless the target database is resilient to duplicates, Flink's once-only
configuration will not avoid duplicate updates.
Mans

    On Saturday, July 30, 2016 7:40 AM, Konstantin Knauf <konstantin.knauf@tngtech.com>
wrote:

 Hi Mans,

depending on the number of operations and the particular database, you
might be able to use transactions.

Maybe you can also find a data model, which is more resilient to these
kind of failures.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Knauf * konstantin.knauf@tngtech.com * +49-174-3413182
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring