Maybe. But how do you mean, exactly?

On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 11:14 Janardhan Reddy <janardhan.reddy@olacabs.com> wrote:
Hi,

Instead of buffering can we use event creation time and watermarks ?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Aljoscha Krettek <aljoscha@apache.org> wrote:
Hi,
the two map functions are called by the same thread, so waiting in one function would block all processing. What you could do is buffer elements from one input and only process them when an element arrives on the other input.

Cheers,
Aljoscha