flink-user mailing list archives

From Theofilos Kakantousis <t...@kth.se>
Subject Application log on Yarn FlinkCluster
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:00:26 GMT
Hi all,

Flink 1.0.3
Hadoop 2.4.0

When running a job on a Flink Cluster on Yarn, the application output is
not included in the Yarn log. Instead, it is only printed in the stdout
from where I run my program.  For the jobmanager, I'm using the
log4j.properties file from the flink/conf directory. Yarn log
aggregation is enabled and the YarnJobManager log is printed in the yarn
log. The application is submitted by a Flink Client to the
FlinkYarnCluster using a PackagedProgram.

Is this expected behavior and if so, is there a way to include the
application output in the Yarn aggregated log? Thanks!

Cheers,
Theofilos