flink-user mailing list archives

From <leon_mcl...@tutanota.com>
Subject Flink Dashboard
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 09:01:02 GMT
I am using the dashboard to inspect my multi stage pipeline. I cannot seem to
find a manual or other description for the dashboard aside from the
quickstart section
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.0/quickstart/setup_quickstart.html).

I would like to know how approximately my physical layout (in terms of task
slots, tasks and task chaining) looks like.  I am assuming that each block in
the attached topology plan is an operation that will execute as multiple
parallel tasks based on the assigned parallelism. Multilevel operator
chaining has been applied in most cases. The plan then occupies 3 task slots,
as dictated by the highest DOP.  Is this correct?

What i am also unsure about is that i have keyBy transformations in my code,
yet they are not shown as transformations in the plan. The corresponding
section on workers and slots
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.0/concepts/concepts.html#workers-slots-resources)

however explicitly shows keyBy in the layout.

Regards
Leon