flink-user mailing list archives

From Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Send to all in gelly scatter
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:59:23 GMT
Hi Alieh,

you can send a message from any vertex to any other vertex if you know the
vertex ID. In [1] you will find a table that compares the update logic and
communication scope for all gelly iteration models.
Bear in mind though, that sending a message from all vertices to all other
vertices is a very expensive operation and will not scale to large graphs.
You might need to find another way to express your computation.

Cheers,
-Vasia.