flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Keeping latest data point in a data stream variable
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:13:47 GMT
Hi Biplob,

would you like to send the last value somewhere?
is there a way of detecting when the stream ends? (Something like a marker
element, or could you use a timeout?)

Anyways, what you can do is use a flatMap() function, always store the
current element. Once the stream is over, you emit the last element.