flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logs show `Marking the coordinator 2147483637 dead` in Flink-Kafka conn
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 14:05:26 GMT
Hi,

the error is logged is coming from the Kafka code we are referring to. The
Kafka user@ list is probably a better place to seek for help on this one.
I've searched for the error message at Google. It seems that the message
does not immediately indicate an error. Also note, it is logged at level
INFO, not WARN or anything severe.
Are there any other warnings logged? Does the error only happen together
with other events?

I don't think that this slows down the performance.

Regards,
Robert