flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException and java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:07:37 GMT
Hi Ahmed,

the problem usually occurs, if you use differently initialized Kryo
instances where one instance has a different set of classes registered. But
your data could also be corrupted because you see an
IndexOutOfBoundsException where you try to access an element of an array
with size 0 at index 32.

In order to debug the problem it would be helpful to see the full stack
traces of the errors and the complete error message. Additionally, it would
be helpful to see your program so that we could try to reproduce the
problem.

Cheers,
Till