flink-user mailing list archives

From "Bajaj, Abhinav" <abhinav.ba...@here.com>
Subject Re: Submit Flink Jobs to YARN running on AWS
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 19:10:33 GMT
Hi Josh,

I have not yet :-( . I am working on getting a REST service setup on AWS that can do it rather
than using Flink client remotely.
This way the AKKA communication is within AWS.

However, I still need the solution for running some of the integration/system tests.

~ Abhi

From: Josh <jofo90@gmail.com<mailto:jofo90@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, June 6, 2016 at 11:55 AM
To: "user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>" <user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Submit Flink Jobs to YARN running on AWS

Hi Abhi,

I'm also looking to deploy Flink jobs remotely to YARN, and eventually automate it - just
wondering if you found a way to do it?

Thanks,
Josh

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:36 AM, Bajaj, Abhinav <abhinav.bajaj@here.com<mailto:abhinav.bajaj@here.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone tried to submit a Flink Job remotely to Yarn running in AWS ?
The case I am stuck with is where the Flink client is on my laptop and YARN is running on
AWS.

@Robert, Did you get a chance to try this out?

Regards,
Abhi