flink-user mailing list archives

From omaralvarez <xxosurfer...@gmail.com>
Subject TaskManager information during runtime
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:10:13 GMT
Hi,

I have a program that creates one StreamingSource for each port in which I
want to receive data.

I'm trying to know the hostname of all the created sources, so I can send
data to them from external processes.

Is there any other way during runtime other than using the REST API for
obtaining the hostname in which the sources are executed? I cannot see in
the documentation on how to do this with the Java API.

I tried to do it manually in the StreamingSource constructor, but I only get
the hostname of the master thread.

Cheers,

Omar.